Smiles and laughter are my favorite part of being an orthodontist. I enjoy being able to connect with each and every one of my patients who all have a unique story to share and form fond memories filled with joy and excitement as I journey with them through their smile transformation.
Passionate about all things art related since an early age, I am always so excited to utilize my creative skills to design a tailored, radiant smile that my patients can feel proud of. Without a doubt, seeing patients become more confident and shine is by far the most gratifying and rewarding aspect of my profession.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Bachelor of Science with Honors, Magna Cum Laude - University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Doctor of Dental Medicine - University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Master’s in Public Health - University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Orthodontic Specialty Degree - Roseman University of Health Sciences
- Master’s in Business Administration - Roseman University of Health Sciences
Learning is a lifelong process when in pursuit of clinical and professional excellence. In order to ensure that I am continuously delivering healthy, beautiful smiles for all of my patients that aligns with the most current and highest standard of orthodontic care, I attend a wide variety of continuing education seminars and courses throughout the year as well as maintain an active membership with the American Association of Orthodontists.