I love meeting new patients and helping them create the smile they’ve always dreamed of! I truly enjoy getting to know my patients and watching them transform throughout their orthodontic journey.
Having had phase 1 and phase 2 of orthodontics myself, I feel that orthodontics is so much more than just straightening teeth. Transforming a smile can truly change a life! I know it has changed mine and I hope to do the same for all of my patients.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition – Valedictorian – Texas Tech University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Texas A& M Baylor College of Dentistry
- Master of Science in Orthodontics – University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Center
I am active in the orthodontic community and am a member of the following professional organizations:
- Texas Dental Association
- American Board of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
Throughout the year, I attend continuing education courses to stay up to date on the latest technology and orthodontic treatment techniques.It is my goal to never stop learning and to use the knowledge I gain to provide my patients with the best care I possibly can.
BEYOND THE PRACTICE
I grew up in Lubbock, Texas before settling in the Dallas area. I enjoy being an active member of my church community, playing volleyball, skiing, wakeboarding, cheering on the Texas Rangers, cooking, and spending time with friends, family, and my fur baby, Maverick.
IN THE COMMUNITY
Giving back to my community is one of my greatest joys. I enjoy volunteering and participating in medical/dental mission trips. I volunteer with:
- Cover Dallas with Love
- Dallas Leadership Foundation
- Hunger Busters
- Dallas Food Bank