Meet Dr. Strickland
Dr. Kativa Strickland
As an orthodontist, I believe I can impact patients’ lives by helping build confidence through their smiles. When I was younger, I had a major gap between my two front teeth! After going through braces, I loved my new smile and wanted to bring that same joy to others, so I decided to become an orthodontist! I can’t wait to help patients achieve their confident smiles!
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology & Dental Hygiene – University of Southern California
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Southern California
- Master of Science, Oral Biology – Baylor/Texas A&M School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic Specialty Degree – Baylor/Texas A&M School of Dentistry
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Texas Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
I grew up in Southern California, and I finally made the leap to move out of state for orthodontic residency. I love living in the Dallas area and everything it has to offer. I am a big foodie, love hiking and walking, and love to travel! I can’t wait to serve the community of Ellis County!